What Are The Advantages Of Making Acoustic Insulation For Condos?
Quality of life is greatly benefited by sound insulation. Stress, mental tiredness, irritation, and other health problems are constant in the life of those who deal with noise all the time. Barring out sounds and creating a more relaxing space improves tranquility in the environment, reflected in the residents. Sleep is also much better since, in calm environments, you tend to relax more and the best: without interruptions!
- Avoids complaints from residents: Nobody chooses neighbors; however, you can choose to stay away from their complaints because of noise, right? If you want to have a party or call some friends over for drinks at home, you can rest assured. If your neighbors had reason to complain about noise, they would not even notice that you are at home with the soundproofing.
- Improves concentration: If you study inside the apartment, isolating sounds is a great way to increase your concentration and focus on what you are doing. Noise is one of the great villains of students, be it conversations or bulldozers on the street. With that, your study days and nights will be preserved!
Favors privacy: Both external sounds that invade your environment and internal sounds are interrupted by acoustic barriers. With that, conversations, family moments, and watching that movie with the highest volume can be made without the Ratchadamri condo (คอนโด ราชดำริ which is the term in Thai) neighborhood also paying attention.
How To Make Sound Insulation?
There are several places to apply sound insulation, so each one requires a specific type of labor and details. Let’s go over some of the main methods and products used here below.
- Acoustic wall insulation with acoustic foam: You can use the acoustic, insulating panels, or even the acoustic foams if the environment allows the aesthetics that this material proposes. The application of these three components requires specific glue for the material, which can be purchased at home supply stores. The filling should be complete on the wall where you want to block the sounds.
- Sound insulation with drywall: Making this application requires specialized labor since it is necessary to cut the fixing bars of the plasterboard, measure the entire environment and make the applications. Before closing the walls, make a layer of glass wool or rock to seal the sound completely. However, be calm about dirt because drywall generates minimal residue.
- Insulating windows: Often, the insulation made by the glass is enough to give more silence to the environment. In others, the old window must be replaced by a new one that stops the noise. In both options, a professional specialized in this service should be called.
- Insulating doors: For doors, the complete change must be made, from the jamb to the door itself. The whole set must be of the noise type since the sound propagates easily through several spaces where the air passes. For this workforce, having a qualified service provider is the best option.